Xavier Morelli (Administrative Director) +33 (0)126.96.36.199.31
Philippe Roche (Scientific Director) +33 (0)188.8.131.52.06
The INT-3D platform has been created at the beginning of 2008 by Dr. Xavier Morelli and Dr. Philippe Roche to answer to an increasing demand of the academic laboratories regarding molecular modeling (virtual mutagenesis mainly) and virtual screening (hit finding and hit to lead optimization).
- The INT-3D platform is dedicated to the "Acceleration of the discovery of new bioactive molecules". The know-how of this platform concerns mainly:
Molecular Modeling (3D model, structural alignment, virtual mutagenesis…).
Molecular Dynamics Simulations (free, targeted, steered) and normal mode analyses.
Management of virtual 2D/3D chemical databases for pharmacological screening.
Protein-Protein and Protein-Ligand Docking.
In silico screening (docking, 2D/3D pharmacophore filtering, similarity search)
Quantitative Structural Analysis Relationship for small molecules (QSAR, CoMFA)
Hit to Lead Optimization, scaffold hopping.
- Staff: X. Morelli (20%) - P. Roche (20%) - MJ. Basse (50%)
Yves Collette (Scientific Director)+33 (0)184.108.40.206.31
Remy Castellano (Technical Manager) 04.86.97.73.32
- Staff: Y. Collette (20%), R. Castellano, A. Restouin, A . Goubard.
TrGET is a preclinical platform, performing and developping in vitro and in vivo testing of target genes involved in tumorogenesis or antitumoral therapeutics. Great efforts are provided towards technological developments, including assay, tool and both cell and animal proposed models. TrGET affers a variety of flexible and customizable services, with privileged development of bioluminescence-based technologies (in vitro or in vivo).
- Equipment :
- - Te-Mo TECAN 96-multichannel head pipetting
- Centro LB 960 Luminometer (Berthold) for 96-well plate reading, injectors, Mikrowin 2000 system
- LIMS (Laboratory Investigation and Management System), developped with Oracle, infrared bar code reading, in silico database management
- Photon Imager (BioSpace Lab) for non invasive small animal bioluminescence- and biofluorescence-based imaging, gaz anesthesia (TEM SEGA)
- L2 facility
- CRCM animal facility.
Pepite, the next iSCB platform will be presented soon.